Saturday, January 30, 2010

Week 4: Jan 24 - Jan 30, 2010

This was Jack's last week at our house. He got his stitches out on Thursday and a clean bill of health from the Vet. His owner is supposed to pick him up tomorrow. I can say that I will miss little Jackpot and his happy go-lucky self. I won't miss the 5am wakeup calls!

Of course now everyone is playing nice! I think Hadley will actually miss Jack. The kitten was almost Hadley's little probie the past two weeks. Jack followed him everywhere and tried to copy a lot of his mannerisms and actions. I'll have to convince his owner that Jack needs a sibling to play with :)


Jack and Hadley

Even C-Lo and Harley started accepting Jack by today.

Jack and CLo

Jack and Harley

Just one of the gang...

Sleeping Putties


~The Olveras

No comments: